Tuesday 16 February 2010

A joke for the day.

One day a blind rabbit and a blind snake bump into each other in the forest.

The blind rabbit instantly apologises "I'm sorry but please forgive me as I've been blind all my life, I don't even know what I am."

The snake replies "I too am blind. how about I feel all over you and perhaps I can discern what you are?"

"Alright", says the rabbit.

The blind snake slithers all over the rabbit and says, "Well, you have long fur covered ears and a short little tail. You must be a rabbit."

The rabbit was happy to know what he was.
He tells the blind snake, "Come here and I will try to determine what you are."

The blind rabbit feels the snake with his paw and finally says, "You're cold and slimy, and you have a forked tongue. Are you someone from Senior Management by any chance?"